|Mahjong Time’s Guild Update is available to play on EON, and mobile devices. All of the old Guilds have been removed, and players can now form all new Guilds with their friends and fight for positions in the leaderboards!
Key features of the new update include:
Guild competitions in each style last one week - each week the guild with the biggest score in the style’s leaderboards will be announced the winner for that week and receive that style’s prize. This is also the time that the guild leader will receive the bonus.
- Guilds are limited to 6 players, each of whom represent their Guild at competitions.
- A different prize for each style - We are very excited to be able to offer different prizes for each style to give guild play variety. Prizes will also rotate style-to-style on a regular basis.
This week’s Guild Prizes:
- Hong Kong - 10,000 Dragon Chips
- Taiwanese - 30,000 Dragon Chips
- Competition Rules - 20,000 Dragon Chips
- Riichi - 40.000 Dragon Chips
- NMJL Card 2014 - 20,000 Dragon Chips
- A new prize distribution system will be in effect, rewarding the best players in the guild the most. The prize distribution for a full guild will be 6 players:
- 1st- 30%
- 2nd- 25%
- 3rd- 20%
- 4th- 15%
- 5th- 10%
- 6th- 0%
- Guild leader bonus - The leader of the winning guild in a guild competition gets 500 Golden Coins
- Guild Play Time - Guild play limited to 4 hours per day
We are very excited to announce the prizes and the new system. All that’s left to do is for you to choose your closest and most skilled friends to create a winning team! New guilds can be created on this page(make sure to be logged in when creating a guild): Create New Guild
Want to play mobile ?
The current version Mahjong Time mobile for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets offers great on-the-go gameplay. Mobile features seamless integration with the Mahjong Time platform, where users can play against PC and other mobile players over a 3g, 4g, or WiFi connection. Other features include:
Getting Mahjong Time mobile on your device is easy! Click Here to learn more and get mobile!
- The ability to play fun games and Mahjong school games
- Competition with PC and mobile players in the same games
- Support for all the Mahjong styles offered at Mahjong Time
- The ability to earn points for your guild
Patch Notes (10/30/14)
You can review the detailed list of changes here: