|This major update focuses on making the Guilds at Mahjong Time smaller and more competitive. All of the old Guilds have been removed, and players can now form all new Guilds with their friends and fight for positions in the leaderboards!
Key features of the new update include:
Guild competitions in each style last one week - each week the guild with the biggest score in the style’s leaderboards will be announced the winner for that week and receive that style’s prize. This is also the time that the guild leader will receive the bonus.
- Guilds are limited to 6 players, each of whom represent their Guild at competitions.
- A different prize for each style - We are very excited to be able to offer different prizes for each style to give guild play variety. Prizes will also rotate style-to-style on a regular basis.
- A new prize distribution system will be in effect, rewarding the best players in the guild the most. The prize distribution for a full guild will be:
- 1st- 30%
- 2nd- 25%
- 3rd- 20%
- 4th- 15%
- 5th- 10%
- 6th- 0%
- Guild leader bonus - The leader of the winning guild in a guild competition gets 500 Golden Coins
We are very excited to announce the prizes and the new system. All that’s left to do is for you to choose your closest and most skilled friends to create a winning team! New guilds can be created on this page:
Additional changes to the Guilds system include:
- Guild play will be available in EON only. EON is the definitive and the only supported version of Mahjong Time.
- Guild play has been limited to 4 hours per day
- European classical guilds have been removed permanently due to lack of popularity. Styles that will have guild competition: Hong Kong, NMJL, MCR, Riichi, Taiwanese