Mahjong Time is pleased to announce the first winners in our Best Games of the Month competition. In March
2008, there were many, many fine mahjongs, which made our decision making a difficult, interesting and rewarding process.
|Game ID: 768366
Game Type: HK
|Game ID: 748890
Game Type: CO
|Game ID: 759092
Game Type: JM
Linking to the Best Games of the Month involves five simple steps:
Once you review the games, you’ll be able to comment on them, sharing your observations with the worldwide mahjong community. Remember, in order for your
observations about the Best Games of the Month to be considered by our judges, you’ll need to use your real Mahjong Time nickname. Anonymous comments or those with unregistered
names will not be used in our evaluation process.
- Login to your Mahjong Time account. View Example
- On the top right hand corner of the page you’ll see the “Information” bar. Select “My Saved
Games.” (The Best Games of the Month are saved to all member accounts.) View Example
- On My Saved Games screen:
- Click on radio button and select the date range from 03-01- 08 to 04- 01- 08
- On the Search by dropdown select the Game Id option
- To replay the CO game enter 748890 in the textbox
- To replay the HK game enter 768366 in the textbox
- To replay the JM game enter 759092 in the textbox
- Check the “Show only Cash Games” checkbox
- Click Go button View Example
- You’ll be taken to the “Search Results” window. Select the name of the game you’d like to
review and then click on the “Review” button. View Example
- The game you’ve chosen will come up. You’ll be able to review and control it using buttons at the bottom of your screen. View Example
There were many great cash games this week on the Mahjong Time site. As they were reviewed, the staff was
impressed with the level of play. Congratulations to the winners of the Best Games of the Month from March 01 through April 01, 2008.
Post a comment now!
March marks the third month of the Best Games of the Week and Best Games of the Month contests. Remember, you can’t win unless you play. If you’re not a
subscriber, simply follow this link: http://www.mahjongtime.com/Mahjong-
Signup.aspx, sign-up and starting playing. Only cash games are considered in the Best Games contests.
Need a help how to become a member?
The Mahjong Time staff is looking forward to perusing your comments and criticisms regarding the latest installment of the Best Games of the Month. In
the meantime, have a great time competing in as many mahjong contests as you can this week.