Mahjong Time is pleased to announce the first winners in our Best Games of the Month competition. In January 2008, there were many, many fine mahjongs, which made our decision making a difficult, interesting and rewarding process.
Best Player of the Game of the Month wins a prize of $150. The winners of January 2008 are:
Game ID: 695820
Game Type: CO
|Game ID: 696064
Game Type: JM
|Game ID: 673273
Game Type: HK
Linking to the Best Games of the Month involves five simple steps:
You can catch each of these exciting contests on YouTube. February marks the second month of the Best Games of the Week and Best Games of the Month contests. Remember, you can’t win unless you play. If you’re not a subscriber, simply follow this link: http://www.mahjongtime.com/Mahjong-Signup.aspx, sign-up and starting playing. Only cash games are considered in the Best Games contests.
- Login to your Mahjong Time account. View Example
- On the top right hand corner of the page you’ll see the “Information” bar. Select “My Saved Games.” (The Best Games of the Month are saved to all member accounts.) View Example
- On My Saved Games screen:
- Click on radio button and select the date range from 01-01- 08 to 02- 01- 08
- On the Search by dropdown select the Game Id option
- To replay the CO game enter 695820 in the textbox
- To replay the HK game enter 673273 in the textbox
- To replay the JM game enter 696064 in the textbox
- Check the “Show only Cash Games” checkbox
- Click Go button View Example
- You’ll be taken to the “Search Results” window. Select the name of the game you’d like to review and then click on the “Review” button. View Example
- The game you’ve chosen will come up. You’ll be able to review and control it using buttons at the bottom of your screen. View Example
Members have found that the Mahjong Time blog is a great place to exchange ideas, give input about the site’s features and get to know members of the constantly expanding MahjongTime.com community. Also, our blog is where you get to comment on each of the contests selected in the Best Games of the Week competition.
Access the MahjongTime.com blog at: http://mahjongtime.blogspot.com/ and make your opinions known.