Here are the new features we've added to MahjongTime.com:
1) Advanced Avatar Shop (AAS) – Developed to replace the old avatar system, AAS allows you to have your own unique avatar or upload a real photo. Create you own unique avatar with our new AAS!
Refer to AAS FAQ or the AAS User Guide for more information about this system.
2) New Table Settings – Following your suggestions and comments, Mahjong Time has implemented the following new table settings:
3) Old or New Tiles Style – Together with the old settings, we’ve added one more: You can play a game having the tiles’ style that you have got used to, or you can select the new style and make your game more enjoyable.
- Wait for reconnect – Now it is your decision whether to wait for a player to reconnect. Check the setting, wait 60 seconds for the disconnected player and continue the game.
- Auto pass – Select this setting when creating the table and let the system “Pass” for you if you don’t have enough tiles to complete a set (chow, pung, kong) with the discarded tile.
4) French and Spanish Languages – There’s great news for native French and Spanish speakers. Now the game is available in your own mother tongue. Just select the language and have fun!
5) Mahjong Time Blog - Check out the all-new Mahjong Time blog at http://mahjongtime.blogspot.com/ Here you can post comments, suggestions and discuss every aspect of mahjong with your fellow Mahjong Time players!
We hope that you enjoy these improvements and continue to have the mahjong time of your life!