- What is Mahjong Time?
- Is Mahjong Time available to players outside the U.S.?
- What are the minimum computer system requirements to play mahjong on your website?
- How do I contact Mahjong Time?
- How do I create an account on Mahjong Time?
- Is the website running promotions? How can I find out about them?
- You are asking me to verify my email with you. Why do I need to do it?
Q: What is Mahjong Time?
A: Launched in May 2005, with its headquarters in San Diego, California, Mahjong Time is the first online mahjong club where the worldwide community of mahjong players can play mahjong anytime, anywhere without downloading software! The website also offers state-of-the-art, live multi-player mahjong tournaments where members can play skill-based games against other members to win cash and prizes.
Q: Is Mahjong Time available to players outside the U.S.?
A: Yes. Mahjong Time is available 24/7 to all the players worldwide. No download is required!
Q: What are the computer system minimum requirements to play mahjong on your website?
A: For better performance, make sure your system meets the following requirements:
Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: 1.0 GHz, x86 Intel or AMD or PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 processor
RAM: 512 Mb
· For 4:3 aspect ratio monitors - 1024 x 768;
· For widescreen monitors (16:10 or 16:9 aspect ratio) – 1280 x 800 or 1440 x 900;
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP/Vista/Linux/Mac OS X 10.4 and later
Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, Firefox 3.0 or higher, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome.
Flash Player 188.8.131.52 or later versions.
Macromedia Flash Player Supported Sound Card, Keyboard, and Mouse.
Speakers are recommended for game sound output.
If you have any questions about your system and how it will work with our game, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you!
Q: How do I contact Mahjong Time?
A: You can contact Mahjong Time by:
1. Completing the "Contact Us" form (click the "Contact Us" tab on the homepage of the site);
2. Sending an email to the address email@example.com
3. Reporting a problem (Click on the “Report a Problem” button on the player bar);
4. Writing to us at the address:
5755 Oberlin Dr. Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92121
Q: How to create an account on Mahjong Time?
A: To set a free account, please follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the Home page of the site;
- Click on "Sign Up"
- Enter the required information
- Click on the "Register Now" button.
- If the user name is already in use, the system will let you know about it.
You can also use the available Quick Login options - for example your Facebook, Yahoo or Google account.
Q: Is the website running promotions? How can I find out about them?
A: Promotions are often announced in our newsletters or in pop-ups when you login.
If you would like to know about the promotions that are currently running, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to read our newsletters!
Q: You are asking me to verify my email with you. Why do I need to do it?
A: At registration players are asked to verify their email addresses after they have registered. Currently, a new player’s email address is marked Unverified. In order to continue playing you will need to press the link within the email that was sent to you.
If you haven’t received it yet - check the SPAM folder or contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.