Mahjong game involves four players. Similar to gin rummy, the object of the game is to build sets, as well as get the highest point value. In order to do this, each player selects and discards tiles until an entire set of combinations has been made.
Mahjong Time is the leading Mahjong games site as it provides players with multiple game types, languages, advanced communication features and exciting tournaments in a safe and secure environment.
There are currently six major versions in Mahjong game. These are played around the world. Click on each game type for more information:
• Mahjong game Rules (Chinese Official) - Rules and Scoring
• Hong Kong Mahjong game - Rules and Scoring
• American Style Mahjong games - Rules and Scoring
• Riichi Competition Rules and Scoring
• European Classical Mahjong games - Rules and Scoring
• Taiwanese Mahjong game Rules and Scoring
If you don't know how to play mahjong, click on the button below to take a short, interactive tour to help you learn how to play mahjong.